Deckadance 2.72 DVS Edition Win Mac
Deckadance 2.72 DVS Edition
Size Win 47 Mb // Mac 55 Mb
Deckadance 2 continues to elevate the freedom of creative expression whether you’re a touring professional, remix/groove producer, turntablist, scratch DJ, club DJ, mobile DJ, or just prefer to create at home! Its powerful ability to run as either a standalone application, or within your favorite host application (such as a DAW with VST support) allows for flexible configurations depending on your performance objectives.
Deckadance 2 can run VST compliant effects and/or softsynths for producing unique mind blowing musical performances and can also be controlled with MIDI controllers, timecoded vinyl and CD systems. Deckadance 2 provides all the necessary tools and features you need to standout above all others!
Notable and New Features:
• Number of Decks: 2 or 4 Decks along with horizontal-layout views with miniature decks on the left and horizontal stacked and zoomable waveforms across the screen.
• Frequency isolated effects: Up to 3 chained insert effects per track (choose from 10) applied independently to High, Mid, Low or any combination of bands.
• SmartKnobs: a single knob to any number of FX & Mixer interface targets under user programmable envelope control.
• GrossBeats: Trigger tempo-perfect scratch, stutter and glitch effects. 8 user programmable buttons per deck with integrated editor.
• Snapshots! Create and configure unlimited number of deck and mixer settings as you like and save them in a “snapshot” that you can later recall via assignable keyboard shortcuts (in momentary or toggle modes)!
• EQ colored waveforms: Deck waveform shows the most prominent frequencies in the mix.
• Maximized Browser: library layout with a large song list viewing area for working on your playlists and two miniature decks and mixer for track sampling. Space bar key toggles between the maximized library layout and the previously selected one.
• Library song manager: Full featured database-driven manager with smart playlists, iTunes import and automated mixing options.
• Beat detection: Automatic and manual beat detection & beat-gridding of tracks for sophisticated beat-matching.
• Time stretching/compression: zPlane Elastique time-stretching/compression technology (key lock) for best master tempo quality.
• Rearrange songs: Hot Cue points, Loops & Beat jump provide beat-locked song rearranging/remixing options.
• Software Mixer: 2 or 4 channel mixer. It includes EQ, Filters, gain and level controls, auto crossfader, advanced headphone cueing and overload protection to prevent clipping distortion. Also includes AGC (automatic gain control) based on perceived loudness.
• Sampler :1/32 to 16 step beat-matched easy sampling. One shot, trigger, retrigger and loop modes.
• Snap :Makes any timed features snap to the detected beat.
• VTS Host & Client :Hosts VST plugins. Includes Effector VST plugin (see below). Use Deckadance inside your favorite DAW as a VST plugin.
• MIDI Support & Scripting :Wide range of pre-mapped MIDI controllers and the ability to custom map any MIDI controller via MIDI learning. Program any MIDI controller with controller feedback via scripting.
• DVS CD/Vinyl support :Many timecodes supported and can also learn any new time-code. Deckadance can generate its own ultra-accurate control CD timecode files.
• Customizable interface :Show only the features you use. Configure decks, smart panels and function ones to show your most used features.
• Smart Utility Panels :Choose up to 8 panels per deck. Panels includes Loop, Cue, Grid, DVS, Key (tempo lock), SmartKnob, Tempo, EQ, Gain & Filter, Volume, FX Mix & Isolator, FX 1 to 3 and Gross Beat.
• Audio recorder :Capture your performances to high quality .wav format.
• Supported audio formats :mp3, flac, m4a, wma, wav, aiff and ogg.
• Effector VST Plug-In :In addition to the internal effects, Deckadance 2 includes the Effector VST plugin with 12 performance oriented effects: Distortion, Lo-Fi bit reduction, Flanging, Phasing, Filter (low/high pass), Delay, Reverb, Stereo panning & binaural effect, Gating, Granulizer, Vocal formant and Ring modulation effects.
New in version 2
Choose 2 OR 4 decks. Smart knobs link many interface targets to one knob. GrossBeat automated glitch, stutter & scratch functions. Isolator FX chain up to three FX per deck and apply to Low/Mid/High or all bands. Customizable interface and Smart panels select Cue, Grid, DVS, Key, Smart Knob and Tempo controls.
What can Deckadance do?
While we could try to describe the thousands of possibilities in Deckadance and what it can do, the best way is to download the demo and experience it for yourself. The demo includes all program’s features.
Deckadance supports most brands of Digital Vinyl Software products or you can create your own Deckadance DVS CD to use in your hardware.
Brands supported include msPinky, Stanton FinalScratch, MixVibes,
Serato Scratch Live, Virtual DJ, PCDJ Reflex & Torq.